poloniainfo.dk

Największy portal polonijny w Danii.

Aktualności:

Autor Wątek: Is 0970 Globe, Smart, or Another Network? What Network Is 0970?  (Przeczytany 18 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline mediapract

• Podziękowania
  • -Dane: 0
  • -Otrzymane: 0
  • Reputacja: +0/-0
Various things have remained a puzzle to many, including the 0970 network number. In one way or another, this information can be valuable when you are on the receiving end of the call or if you need to trace the carrier, whether it is Globe, Smart, or any other carrier in the Philippines. What Network Is 0970 and in which group does it fall into? Nevertheless, let me state that I have come across some information concerning this issue, yet I could not come to a definite conclusion. Does anyone have a link where one can find a conclusive list of angels and the networks to which they belong, such as network 0970? Your input could go a long way to helping many of us who find ourselves in the same position, wondering who the carrier is for these numbers. Below are some facts about the 0970 network that you are free to contribute to this thread with any other relevant information or facts you have about it.

poloniainfo.dk