Największy portal polonijny w Danii.

Aktualności:

Ostatnie wiadomości

Strony: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Transport-Oferuję - Polska -> Dania / Transport z Polski do dani
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez zbigniew42 dnia Wczoraj o 14:17:08 »
Transport do Kopenhaga 21.04.2024.
Wyjazd 21 kwietnia niedziela o 10.00 z Buczku
Potem Łódź, A2 w stronę Poznania, po tem do góry na Gorzów Wielkopolski, Kołbaskowo, Rostock i prom o 18.00 do Gedser.
Mogę zabrać dwie osoby.
Tel 791910338
Pozdrawiam Grzesiek
Edukacja / Best AI Dissertation Writing Services in the UK!
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez frederickwilson dnia Wczoraj o 08:53:42 »
Greetings to all aspiring scholars,

I am thrilled to share my remarkable experience with Home of Dissertations, a trusted provider of AI dissertation writing services that has truly enhanced my academic pursuits. As someone deeply engaged in the study of artificial intelligence, finding reliable support for crafting high-quality dissertations has been essential to my success. That's why I am excited to endorse Home of Dissertatioitsd their exceptional team of AI dissertation writers.

From the outset, I was impressed by the professionalism and expertise demonstrated by Home of Dissertations' team. Their AI dissertation writers possess a unique blend of academic knowledge and technological proficiency, allowing them to tackle even the most intricate topics with precision. Whether I needed assistance brainstorming AI dissertation topics or conducting in-depth research, their team was there to provide invaluable guidance and support.

What truly sets Home of Dissertations apart is their unwavering commitment to client satisfaction. They take the time to understand the specific requirements and objectives of each project, ensuring that the final dissertation exceeds expectations. Whether you're exploring the applications of machine learning or analyzing the ethical implications of AI, their team offers tailored solutions that cater to your individual needs.

I cannot speak highly enough of the quality and professionalism demonstrated by Home of Dissertations. With their support, I have been able to produce dissertations of the highest standard, earning recognition and commendation from my peers and professors alike. Their dedication to excellence has made them my trusted partner for all my AI dissertation writing needs.

For anyone seeking to elevate their academic achievements, I wholeheartedly recommend Home of Dissertations. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Take the next step towards academic success with Home of Dissertations by your side.

Warm regards,

Frederick Wilson
Kultura / tradycje w Danii?
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez Mateusz199 dnia 09 Kwi 2024, 11:09:58 »

Hej,
Jakie są najważniejsze święta i tradycje obchodzone w Danii? Czy są jakieś unikatowe obyczaje związane z danymi świętami, które są specjalne dla tego kraju? A może istnieją jakieś tradycje kulinarnie związane z danymi okazjami, które są nieodłączną częścią kultury duńskiej?
Rodzina ... / system opieki w Danii?
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez Mateusz199 dnia 09 Kwi 2024, 11:04:37 »
Hej ,
Jak wygląda w Danii system opieki nad dziećmi? Czy są jakieś specjalne udogodnienia dla rodziców, np. opieka przedszkolna, urlopy rodzicielskie czy inne wsparcie?
Podatki / Odp: Rozliczenie podatku
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez Mateusz199 dnia 09 Kwi 2024, 10:59:07 »
Hej!
Jeśli pracowałaś tylko 2 miesiące w Danii, możesz liczyć na zwrot podatku. Jeśli dodałaś dojazdy do pracy i jedną podróż do Polski w swoich dokumentach, to te wydatki powinny być uwzględnione przy rozliczeniu.
Praca w Danii / Odp: Brak Wypłaty
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez Mateusz199 dnia 09 Kwi 2024, 10:52:59 »
hej,
Najpierw musisz upewnić się, że dobrze zrozumiałeś warunki umowy, zwłaszcza te dotyczące wypowiedzenia. Jeśli wszystko jest zgodne, to powinieneś podjąć działania, aby odzyskać swoje pieniądze. Moja rada to skontaktuj się bezpośrednio z agencją, może najlepiej osobiście lub telefonicznie, aby wyjaśnić sytuację i domagać się swojej zapłaty. Jeśli to nie przyniesie rezultatu, możesz zwrócić się o pomoc do odpowiednich instytucji, takich jak np. inspekcja pracy. Ważne jest, abyś dokumentował każdy krok, każdą rozmowę i próbę kontaktu, aby mieć dowody na swoją korzyść, jeśli sprawa zakończy się w sądzie.
Dania i o Danii / dania w Danii?
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez Mateusz199 dnia 09 Kwi 2024, 10:47:10 »
hej,
Jakie są te najpopularniejsze dania w Danii?  Może jakieś specjalne dania, które Duńczycy uwielbiają najbardziej?
Chętnie poznam wasze typy i ulubione potrawy z Danii!
Kopenhaga / Tłumaczenie
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez xjuliaxp dnia 08 Kwi 2024, 20:28:33 »
Witam. Oferuje pomoc w tłumaczeniu w języku duńskim. Tłumaczenia telefoniczne, zdalne, pomoc u lekarza, w komunie, w pracy, przetłumaczenie oraz napisanie wiadomości w języku duńskim, pomoc w pisaniu CV po duńsku, wszystko do uzgodnienia. W razie zainteresowania proszę o kontakt smsowy lub mailowy. 42 30 14 63 xjuliaxp@gmail.com Znajduje się na Zelandii. Pozdrawiam Julia
Edukacja / Troubleshooting Roblox Error Code 277: A Comprehensive Guide
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez andrewpal2332 dnia 08 Kwi 2024, 11:02:33 »
Roblox Error Code 277    often referred to as "Disconnected: Lost Connection to the Game Server," occurs when the Roblox client is unable to establish a stable connection with the game server. This can lead to sudden disconnections from the game, frustrating interruptions, and sometimes loss of progress.

Common Causes of Roblox Error Code 277

Several factors can contribute to the occurrence of Error Code 277:

Poor Internet Connection: Fluctuating or unstable internet connectivity can disrupt the communication between your device and the Roblox servers, triggering Error Code 277.

Firewall or Antivirus Settings: Sometimes, overly strict firewall or antivirus settings can block Roblox from establishing a stable connection, resulting in the error.

Server Issues: Temporary server problems on Roblox's end can also lead to Error Code 277 for all players attempting to connect to the affected server.
Dansk sprog / Building Dreams: Exploring the Role of Construction Companies in India
« Ostatnia wiadomość wysłana przez TradeFlockNews dnia 08 Kwi 2024, 09:00:28 »
In the dynamic landscape of India's rapidly growing economy, construction companies play a pivotal role in shaping the nation's infrastructure, urban development, and architectural landscape. From towering skyscrapers to sprawling residential complexes, these companies are the driving force behind the physical transformation of cities and towns across the country. In this blog, we'll delve into the world of construction company in India  in India, highlighting their contributions, challenges, and the exciting opportunities that lie ahead. 
1. Infrastructure Development

Construction companies in India are at the forefront of building critical infrastructure projects that form the backbone of the nation's development. From highways and bridges to airports and metro rail systems, these companies undertake large-scale projects that facilitate connectivity, transportation, and economic growth. With a focus on quality, efficiency, and sustainability, they are instrumental in modernizing India's infrastructure and enhancing its competitiveness on the global stage.
Strony: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10